Deadline: September 7, 2017
The AgriSafe Network has an opening for a data analyst Intern. The Intern is responsible for supporting the work of Invest in Your Health evaluation team. The intern will provide data analyst support to measure program outcomes and changes in behavior among student participants. The intern will also write summary reports and participate in team meetings.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the internship is an unpaid, 2-4 month opportunity with the possibility of extension. It is designed for students to obtain relevant work experience in order to be competitive for future positions in public health or other non-profit/for profit arenas, with an emphasis on agricultural occupational health. Students will also gain skills in the area of data analysis, evaluation, health communications, and behavior change theory. Continue reading “Data Analyst Intern”
Come join the accredited Prince William Health District team as we support the state’s vision of making Virginia the healthiest state in the nation by promoting population health through leading the community and the Prince William Health District’s health planning and implementation efforts striving toward health equity for our residents.
This position will coordinate the Prince William Health District efforts in developing and implementing a Community Health Assessment (CHA) and Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). This position will facilitate efforts in the community to maximize the use of public/private partnerships to improve the health of the community by using evidenced–based practices to reach community health improvement goals. Continue reading “Population Health Planning and Improvement Coordinator”
The Northeast Center for Occupational Health and Safety is seeking a Marketing/Promotions Coordinator.
In Collaboration with NYCAMH leadership, principle investigators, coordinators and others, develops and implements marketing and advertising materials and campaigns for all NYCAMH programs. These efforts will include management of promotional efforts across multiple platforms including websites, social media, print media and promotional materials. Develops a timeline of NYCAMH events and collaborates with NYCAMH leadership to evaluate opportunities that most efficiently utilize resources to impact the NYCAMH mission. Meets monthly with leadership team to provide details regarding numbers reached, status of promotional activities and marketing budget updates. Initiates promotional ideas for all projects at regular meetings with appropriate individuals within the center. Attends pertinent conferences and workshops to improve dissemination and promotion strategies, and shares information with staff upon return.
View the job description and apply online here.
Project Harmony exists to provide effective, immediate and sensitive support to child abuse victims and their non-offending family members. Project Harmony is committed to a vision with a focus on one goal: ending the cycle of child abuse and neglect. Project Harmony is one of the largest Child Advocacy Centers in the nation. Continue reading “Program Manager – Connections”
NE DHHS is seeking an American Indian Health Liaison
Examples of Work
- Manage contracts under the Native American Public Health Act (NAPHA) funding to ensure legislative priorities are met.
- Manage sub-awards under the Minority Health Initiative funding to ensure legislative requirements are met.
- Provide technical assistance to NAPHA contractors, Minority Health Initiative grantees, Nebraska’s Federally Recognized Tribes and community based organizations who primarily serve tribal populations in Nebraska.
- Helps with State-Tribe public health policy, practice, communication, data, planning, and other issues.
- Develops, oversees, and manages contracts and grants funded by State, Federal, and other sources.
- Conduct sub-recipient monitoring to sub-grantees to ensure state and federal awards are used for authorized purposes.
- Conducts workshops/presentations regarding health status of minority populations working in liaison with other staff internal and external to Nebraska Health and Human Services System (NDHHS).
- Build networks among public health stakeholders, especially those within Tribal communities, asses needs, and provides recommendations to Office of Health Disparities and Health Equity for programming suggestions.
- Liaison with tribes, Native American organizations and the Nebraska Commission on Indian Affairs.
Continue reading “American Indian Health Liaison”