If you are interested in a career in Health Administration, there is no better way to get your foot in the door than one of the Health Admin Fellowships, post graduation. The selection process is lengthy, with most of the applications due in early September. So, if you are planning to graduate within the next year, this is the time to be putting together your applications. Continue reading “Health Administration Fellowships”
The Task Force for Global Health is seeking a Data Manager for their International Trachoma Initiative. Experience managing data in SQL, and using R and ArcGIS is preferred.
View the full job description and application instructions in the below document.
Deadline: until filled
We have an opening for a Technical Analyst at Wellcentive. Interested applicants can apply on our website. http://www.wellcentive.com/careers/
We are in search of Technical Analysts of all levels of experience. The ideal applicant will possess strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills. This role requires great attention to detail, the initiative to manage several concurrent projects, and the ability to learn new and evolving formats and interfacing standards. A passion for all things data related is a must to thrive in this role. The Technical Implementation Analyst works with the customer organization, third-party healthcare application vendors, and internal resources to establish connectivity, analyze for format and content, and determine the appropriate interface configuration required to populate data to the Wellcentive application. Continue reading “Technical Analyst”
The Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE) National Office is hiring two full-time Associate Research Analysts (ARAs) to support our epidemiology program. One will support our Infectious Disease Team and portfolio, and one will support our Surveillance/Informatics Team and portfolio. Please note that while both positions require a graduate degree in public health, an ideal candidate for the Surveillance/Informatics ARA position would also have a concentration/certificate in public health informatics (or equivalent public health informatics experience). The expected start date for both positions is in May.
Link to Surveillance/Informatics ARA description and to apply: https://cste.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=5
Link to Infectious Disease ARA description and to apply: https://cste.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=3
Piedmont Healthcare in Atlanta, GA is seeking to fill two positions for Manager Infection Prevention.
Responsible for day-to-day operations of the infection prevention function at assigned entity. Responsible for leading and driving safety and quality performance improvement initiatives to address trends and deficiencies in Infection Prevention as identified by the Surveillance and Analysis team and set by PHC QSS. Promotes a culture of continuous improvement in the reduction of infections through use of Lean methodology, coaching, tools, data analysis, reliability, sustainability and spread. Manages and supports a portfolio of strategic projects using the performance improvement model. Ensures all performance improvement activities are in compliance with regulatory and accreditation bodies.
1. Leads improvement teams in clinical and operational activities to drive performance excellence for CAUTI, CLABSI, MRSA, C-DIFF, SSI: Colon, Sepsis and other initiatives as directed and is accountable for results.
2. Manages day-to-day operations of the infection prevention function.
3. Monitors and analyzes data, including epidemiological results, identifies trends and risk related issues and reports recommendations.
4. Applies an epidemiological approach to problem solving in leading improvement teams.
5. Provides staff and physician interventions as appropriate, incorporating process improvement tools.
6. Coordinates staff and physician education related to infection prevention.
7. Provides guidance for the implementation of Evidence Based Medicine in quality initiatives and/or throughout the pathway program.
8. Assists with special projects.
9. Handoff improvements to operations as standard work and monitors spread across the system.