The Cardiovascular Clinical Research team is seeking a graduate student to assist with a literature review and other tasks. View information for this temporary position in the document below.
Category: Chronic Disease
The PREDICTS Study Team is looking for two Student Workers. More information about PREDICTS is in the document below.
Student will assist with clinical visits for study participants. Duties will include but may not be limited to conducting interviews in English, assisting participants with online survey completion, advising and obtaining informed consent to participate in research, data entry, participant correspondence in person and on the phone, basic anthropomorphic measurements. Continue reading “PREDICTS Study Student Worker”
All Federal Work Study (FWS) positions for the 2018-19 Academic Year are now posted.
A few things to know:
- You must be eligible for FWS, according to your 2018-19 FAFSA. If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact UNMC Financial Aid.
- If you are a current/returning UNMC student, you may begin working in a position as early as Friday, July 6th.
- If you are an incoming/Fall 2018 UNMC student, your first day of work cannot be before the first day of classes (August 20th).
- For more information about FWS, click here.
- Reach out to the contact person for positions you are interested in, and they will provide any special application instructions.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Brenda Nickol with COPH Career Services.
2018-19 COPH FWS Positions:
- FILLED ACE Internationalization Lab Graduate Assistant
- Dean’s Office Student Worker
- (CRHD) – Community Research Assistant
- College of public Health (EAOH) Agricultural Center Assistant
- College of public Health (EAOH) Lab Assistant
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Graduate Assistant for Dr. Baccaglini
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Graduate Assistant for Drs. Medcalf and Cieslak
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Research Assistant
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Student Research Assistant
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Teacher Assistant for Dr. Hill
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Teacher Assistant for Dr. Baccaglini
- College of Public Health Health Promotion Community Student Research Assistant
- College of Public Health Health Promotion Research Assistant
- College of Public Health (OPHP) Practice Program Assistant
There are several job positions open in the Chronic Disease Epidemiology Branch of the Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Section: Continue reading “TX State Health Department Positions”