East Central District Health Department/Good Neighbor Community Health Center is a Local Health Department and Federally Qualified Health Center serving central Nebraska. We provide public health, WIC, comprehensive primary medical, behavioral health, and dental care, along with pharmacy services at 2 locations in Platte and Dodge Counties serving a diverse and mostly underserved population of all ages. We employ over 120 employees and we strive to improve the health and well-being of our community.
The Public Health Emergency Response Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Coordination and preparation of agency emergency response functions.
- Collaboration with private, local, state, and federal emergency response partners.
- Development and review of agency policies and procedures as they relate to public health emergency response.
- Training and coordination of staff in accordance with the National Response Framework.
- Agency participation in local, state, and regional response exercises and trainings.
- The fulfillment of assigned contracts between the agency and its funder.
- Maintaining budgets as stipulated by agency contracts
Continue reading “Public Health Emergency Response Coordinator”
NE DHHS is seeking a Health Plan Manager. With administrative guidance, this position shall serve as the lead for the development and implementation of the State Health Improvement Plan and the Division of Public Health Strategic Plan. This job includes the planning, organizing and coordination of complex initiatives with an outcome focused, results oriented structured framework. Continue reading “Health Plan Manager”
Come join the accredited Prince William Health District team as we support the state’s vision of making Virginia the healthiest state in the nation by promoting population health through leading the community and the Prince William Health District’s health planning and implementation efforts striving toward health equity for our residents.
This position will coordinate the Prince William Health District efforts in developing and implementing a Community Health Assessment (CHA) and Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). This position will facilitate efforts in the community to maximize the use of public/private partnerships to improve the health of the community by using evidenced–based practices to reach community health improvement goals. Continue reading “Population Health Planning and Improvement Coordinator”
The state of New Mexico Department of Health in Santa Fe, NM is currently seeking individuals for three different Epidemiologist positions:
Healthcare Associated Infection Epidemiologist
Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Epidemiologist