The Center for Rural Affairs, in Lyons, NE currently has 8 positions posted, several of which may be of interest to COPH alumni.
Category: Health Administration
The Cardiovascular Clinical Research team is seeking a graduate student to assist with a literature review and other tasks. View information for this temporary position in the document below.
East Central District Health Department/Good Neighbor Community Health Center is a Local Health Department and Federally Qualified Health Center serving central Nebraska. We provide public health, WIC, comprehensive primary medical, behavioral health, and dental care, along with pharmacy services at 2 locations in Platte and Dodge Counties serving a diverse and mostly underserved population of all ages. We employ over 120 employees and we strive to improve the health and well-being of our community.
The Public Health Emergency Response Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Coordination and preparation of agency emergency response functions.
- Collaboration with private, local, state, and federal emergency response partners.
- Development and review of agency policies and procedures as they relate to public health emergency response.
- Training and coordination of staff in accordance with the National Response Framework.
- Agency participation in local, state, and regional response exercises and trainings.
- The fulfillment of assigned contracts between the agency and its funder.
- Maintaining budgets as stipulated by agency contracts
Deadline: until filled
NE DHHS, Division of Public Health is seeking a Strategic Plan & State Health Improvement Plan Manager. Under administrative direction, administers one or more complex, multifaceted health programs including planning, organization, implementation and evaluation of all program components; directs the technical operations and activities necessary to support the program(s); coordinates services with other State, local and Federal agencies, health professionals, and service agencies; performs related work as assigned. Continue reading “Strategic Plan & State Health Improvement Plan Manager”
All Federal Work Study (FWS) positions for the 2018-19 Academic Year are now posted.
A few things to know:
- You must be eligible for FWS, according to your 2018-19 FAFSA. If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact UNMC Financial Aid.
- If you are a current/returning UNMC student, you may begin working in a position as early as Friday, July 6th.
- If you are an incoming/Fall 2018 UNMC student, your first day of work cannot be before the first day of classes (August 20th).
- For more information about FWS, click here.
- Reach out to the contact person for positions you are interested in, and they will provide any special application instructions.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Brenda Nickol with COPH Career Services.
2018-19 COPH FWS Positions:
- FILLED ACE Internationalization Lab Graduate Assistant
- Dean’s Office Student Worker
- (CRHD) – Community Research Assistant
- College of public Health (EAOH) Agricultural Center Assistant
- College of public Health (EAOH) Lab Assistant
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Graduate Assistant for Dr. Baccaglini
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Graduate Assistant for Drs. Medcalf and Cieslak
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Research Assistant
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Student Research Assistant
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Teacher Assistant for Dr. Hill
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Teacher Assistant for Dr. Baccaglini
- College of Public Health Health Promotion Community Student Research Assistant
- College of Public Health Health Promotion Research Assistant
- College of Public Health (OPHP) Practice Program Assistant