There are several open GA positions for COPH students.
Category: Part Time
The Nebraska Hospital Association (NHA) is seeking a paid Data & Security intern.
The Data and Security Intern is responsible for providing support for the NHA data department through a variety of channels including processing and analyzing hospital claims data and other health information to measure hospital performance, financial and clinical outcomes. Additionally, this Intern will research hospital-based best practices and procedures to maintain internal data security.
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience and abilities in the following areas:
- Will assist with the processing and analytics of hospital claims data.
- Will process and create data analytics as assigned.
- Will research best practices for hospital data security. Will create hospital information materials specific to best practices.
- Assist with other projects as assigned.
Stratis Health just posted a new Program Manager position, which will be focused on rural and population health. It’s a national search and the new Program Manager can be based anywhere in the U.S.; and it could be one full-time person or two part-time people.
Stratis is seeking a Program Manager to manage the planning and implementation of rural health care improvement and population health-focused projects.
This job is for you if you are (a)
- Successful project manager with demonstrated experience managing small to large scale projects
- Quality improvement educator, trainer, convener, and facilitator
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships
- Good at communication, both verbal and written
- Experienced with technical and/or proposal writing
- Focused with a desire to both drive and execute projects
- Able to find joy in problem-solving/pivoting/finding solutions
- Able to synthesize information and concepts and use storytelling to impart messages and knowledge
- Adaptable and comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Committed to creative problem-solving, even under pressure
- Team player – someone who enjoys working collaboratively with internal and external teams to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Committed to the advancement of inclusion, health equity, and racial justice
Nebraska Appleseed’s internship program is now paid at $15 per hour! Additionally, we will continue to offer fully remote internships to those living in Nebraska. Internships are part-time, averaging 10hrs/wk, and are possible for each semester (fall, spring, and summer)
Nebraska Appleseed is currently accepting applications for our Internship Program!
Nebraska Appleseed is dedicated to improving the lives of all Nebrakans through public policy, community support and education, and grassroots organizing efforts. We do this with the help of our dedicated interns.
Nebraska Appleseed interns have the chance to work on public interest issues in the areas of research, advocacy, community outreach, and other critical organizational projects.
PART-TIME TEMPORARY; LOCATED IN SCOTTSBLUFF, NE
A team of UNK/UNMC researchers are in search of a community-based research assistant to work 5-10 hours per week, for up to 1 year.
Will support research activities, including direct observation and other data collection activities for the Building Healthy Families Pediatric Weight Management program in communities in the Scottsbluff/Gering and surrounding area.
The position requires the ability to effectively work as part of a large interdisciplinary team, evening hours, reliable transportation, some in-state travel, and ability to complete the required training.
This position will require a standard background check.
View the position and apply online here.