The Cardiovascular Clinical Research team is seeking a graduate student to assist with a literature review and other tasks. View information for this temporary position in the document below.
Category: Clinical Research
All Federal Work Study (FWS) positions for the 2018-19 Academic Year are now posted.
A few things to know:
- You must be eligible for FWS, according to your 2018-19 FAFSA. If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact UNMC Financial Aid.
- If you are a current/returning UNMC student, you may begin working in a position as early as Friday, July 6th.
- If you are an incoming/Fall 2018 UNMC student, your first day of work cannot be before the first day of classes (August 20th).
- For more information about FWS, click here.
- Reach out to the contact person for positions you are interested in, and they will provide any special application instructions.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Brenda Nickol with COPH Career Services.
2018-19 COPH FWS Positions:
- FILLED ACE Internationalization Lab Graduate Assistant
- Dean’s Office Student Worker
- (CRHD) – Community Research Assistant
- College of public Health (EAOH) Agricultural Center Assistant
- College of public Health (EAOH) Lab Assistant
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Graduate Assistant for Dr. Baccaglini
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Graduate Assistant for Drs. Medcalf and Cieslak
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Research Assistant
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Student Research Assistant
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Teacher Assistant for Dr. Hill
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Teacher Assistant for Dr. Baccaglini
- College of Public Health Health Promotion Community Student Research Assistant
- College of Public Health Health Promotion Research Assistant
- College of Public Health (OPHP) Practice Program Assistant
The Epi Department has a number of summer positions available (TA, GA and other for both MPH and PhD students). Please see the descriptions in the document attached below. Review the requirements for each position, and if you are interested in applying, send the indicated information to the corresponding faculty member.
The deadline to apply is May 26th, although applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The U.S. Army Public Health Center is actively seeking to fill one ORISE research opportunity is available located at Fort Benning, GA. This is a twelve month appoint and can be renewed up to five total years of participation. The ideal candidate will have completed a Masters of Public Health, Masters of Science or equivalent who is familiar and has experience with clinical research. U.S. Citizenship is required. Continue reading “Clinical Research”
We are currently looking for a candidate to fill the position of Statistical Data Analyst/Programmer here at the Center for Administrative Data Research at the Washington University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, Missouri.
The individual in this position provides data management and programming expertise for the Institute for Clinical and Translational Sciences (ICTS) Center for Administrative Data Research (CADR). The studies will primarily use individual and longitudinal administrative health care billing and claims data. Continue reading “Statistical Data Analyst/Programmer”