The University of Miami Health System is seeking individuals for research positions: The Clinical Research Services in the Sylvester Cancer Center is a centralized clinical trial office supporting cutting edge clinical trials for cancer patients in all areas of cancer (Phases 1-3). We provide regulatory, clinical, and quality assurance services to physician Investigators at the medical campus in Miami and at 4 satellite locations. We are the only NCI-designated cancer facility in South Florida.
The department currently has several open positions. The position no’s are listed next to the job title.
To apply, visit our careers page at careers.med.miami.edu. Look for the position no. in the search bar and apply. The candidates can submit multiple applications.
- Clinical Research Coordinator (R100037251, R100034364, R100031699) – 3 openings Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Clinical Research experience $52K-$55K
- Sr. Clinical Research Coordinator (R100036890, R100036892, R100035681, R100030823) – 4 openings Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and 5 Years of Clinical Research Experience $65K-$70K
- Sr. Manager Research Support (R100037909) – 1 opening Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant management experience in Research $80K-$85K
- Regulatory Analyst (R100036283) – 1 opening Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant regulatory experience $50-$53K
- Sr. Regulatory Analyst (R100036443) – 1 opening Requirements – Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant regulatory experience $60-$65K
- Manager Regulatory Support (R100039334) – 1 opening Requirements – Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant regulatory experience $70-$75K
For additional information contact Pooja Chawla – email@example.com