This AmeriCorps Fellow will mine historically significant hospital data and provide analysis and forecasting. The AmeriCorps Fellow will serve with the NHA executive team to use the data forecasting in developing and prioritizing action steps for the management of clinical and financial outcomes for rural healthcare in Nebraska.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone in a data or healthcare focused degree program.
Deadline to apply: June 24. This is a 12mo, full time position, for $30K/yr (this is A Lead for America Fellowship, through the AmeriCorps program).
View full information and apply online here.
The Nebraska Hospital Association is seeking a Data Director.
The NHA Data Director is responsible for overseeing the NHA data department data processing, including data mining and analytics. The Director will be responsible for providing data to support and enhance decision making including data forecasting to inform hospital performance, financial and clinical outcomes.
NH DHHS is looking to hire five onboarding Specialists and five data quality specialist positions. They are also looking to hire one Data Analyst who has experience with data analysis and creating data visualizations using tools such PowerBI and Tableau etc. All these positions are for two years until June 30, 2024.
The Job IDs are:
Onboarding Specialist: 9T3126, 9T3127, 9T3128, 9T3129, 9T3130
Data Quality Specialist: 9T3121, 9T3122, 9T3123, 9T3124, 9T3125
Data Analyst: 9T3162
1) Go to State of New Hampshire job site at https://das.nh.gov/jobsearch/employment.aspx [das.nh.gov]
2) Click the “Search for Jobs” icon on the right toolbar.
3) Enter the Job ID (XXXXX) for the position in the search tool.
4) Select the position.
5) Click “Apply” in the upper right corner.
a. If it’s your first visit to the NH State jobs site, you will have to create a log in and profile to apply for new positions.
b. The details in your profile will be evaluated for qualification for the position; please note that attaching a resume does not substitute for including full details of your work experience, education, etc. in your profile.
Candidates can reach out directly to COPH Alumn Alok Patra, who works there on the immunization team with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org .
These positions are on hybrid schedule.
Health Data Analyst I
Apply nowJob no: 495483
Recruiter: Allison Plummer
Hiring Manager: Christopher Macrander
Salary Grade: I-7
Work type: Regular
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Categories: Administration, Analytics
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska (BCBSNE) is more than just an insurance company; we exist to be there for people in the best and hardest moments of their lives.
Our team is the power behind that promise. And, as the industry rapidly evolves and we seek ways to optimize business processes and customer experiences, there’s no greater time for forward-thinking professionals like you to join us in delivering on it!
As a member of Team Blue, you’ll find purpose, opportunities and the support you need to build a meaningful career and make a powerful impact in our community.
What you’ll do:
- Gather business requirements, extract and prepare the data for ad-hoc reports, using appropriate sourcing and analytic methodology.
- Perform standard analysis to internal stakeholders, providing designs and data mappings for review by a senior along the way.
- Assist senior analyst in analytical projects, including requirement gathering, extraction and preparation of data and analysis methodologies.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, design reviews, quality reviews and other collaborative quality and knowledge sharing activities.
There is an opening for a summer Research Assistant at Boys Town National Research Hospital
Under supervision of assigned research area leadership, the Research Assistant I role works on various phases of research studies being performed, including data entry and analysis, equipment calibration, preparation of solutions, ordering of supplies, and scheduling/recruiting human subjects for study activities. Duties will vary widely depending on the type of laboratory assigned and research being performed.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Assists in the preparation of stimuli and development of appropriate test procedures.
- Assists in research tool preparation, data collection, and procedures in research studies which may include animals, human subjects, etc.
- Maintains a detailed record of test conditions and results.
- Assists in the calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Assists in the development of software for data collection and data analysis.
- Assists in the design, construction, and maintenance of electronic devices used in laboratories, including PCs, audio equipment, and special purpose interfaces.
- Assists in the recruitment, scheduling, and testing in research studies using human subjects.
- Uses computers to analyze and plot results of experiments.