There is an opening for a summer Research Assistant at Boys Town National Research Hospital
Under supervision of assigned research area leadership, the Research Assistant I role works on various phases of research studies being performed, including data entry and analysis, equipment calibration, preparation of solutions, ordering of supplies, and scheduling/recruiting human subjects for study activities. Duties will vary widely depending on the type of laboratory assigned and research being performed.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Assists in the preparation of stimuli and development of appropriate test procedures.
- Assists in research tool preparation, data collection, and procedures in research studies which may include animals, human subjects, etc.
- Maintains a detailed record of test conditions and results.
- Assists in the calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Assists in the development of software for data collection and data analysis.
- Assists in the design, construction, and maintenance of electronic devices used in laboratories, including PCs, audio equipment, and special purpose interfaces.
- Assists in the recruitment, scheduling, and testing in research studies using human subjects.
- Uses computers to analyze and plot results of experiments.
UTMB Health Galveston is seeking a Coordinator for their School of Public and Population health.
Serves as the primary point of contact for applied practice experiences and other community-based academic experiences through the School of Public and Population Health. To manage activities for a project or program.
Description:Baby’s First Years seeks two research assistants for the first randomized control trial of poverty reduction in early childhood in the US. These positions are primarily data collection positions, and will include scheduling and collecting data from families of 4-year-olds, including standardized assessments of children’s cognitive development, measures of child brain activity (EEG/ERP), maternal and children’s hair cortisol, epigenetics, maternal executive functioning, and survey administration. Individuals who are members of the local communities will be strongly considered.
Full Job Description: https://www.babysfirstyears.com/research-assistant-position
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate in the message if you have a preferred site or limited flexibility on the location of the position.
UNMC College of Public Health’s Center for Global Health is seeking a Project Associate. This position will provide support to the Global Health Center at the College of Public Health. Main responsibilities include project coordination, communication and contribution to the Global Health Center.
The Office of Medical Education at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska, is currently seeking applicants for a full-time faculty member to serve as Director of Student Assessment. This position is responsible for developing and overseeing data driven measures to assess and evaluate all aspects of the undergraduate medical education curriculum of the College of Medicine. The successful candidate will report to the Associate Dean of Medical Education and will work closely with phase, course, and clerkship directors, as well as with other members of the faculty and administration, to ensure that assessment and evaluation measures of students are consistently applied and are tightly linked to program objectives.