KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to apply knowledge gained through coursework in psychology, speech and hearing, biology, chemistry, physics, and/or computer science.
- Ability to operate and calibrate lab equipment and other electronic devices.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and audio equipment.
- Ability to apply math aptitude in order to perform data analyses and generate results.
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
- Requires a high school diploma and at least one year of college coursework or equivalent experience
- Coursework with an emphasis in psychology, speech and hearing, biology, chemistry, physics, computer science, or a research related area is preferred
- Job requires interpersonal skills, close attention to details, math aptitude, and flexibility in duties performed
View more information and apply online here.