The Ohio Department of Health is seeking an Epidemiology Investigator 3 in the Bureau of Maternal, Child, and Family Health. The epidemiologist will work with the Tobacco program across adult, youth, and maternal populations. Continue reading “Epidemiology Investigator 3”
Category: Maternal and Child Health
Nebraska Children’s Home Society is seeking a CQI Specialist.
Responsible for monitoring the home visitation program to fidelity, assisting in program evaluation and providing continuous quality improvement services to support successful outcomes for children & families. Continue reading “PROGRAM CONTINUOUS QUALITY IMPROVEMENT (CQI) SPECIALIST”
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment has several open positions which would be great for COPH graduates:
Arthritis Program Manager (10/2)
Public Health Educator (9/27)
Public Service Executive for Birth Defects Program (9/27)
All Federal Work Study (FWS) positions for the 2018-19 Academic Year are now posted.
A few things to know:
- You must be eligible for FWS, according to your 2018-19 FAFSA. If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact UNMC Financial Aid.
- If you are a current/returning UNMC student, you may begin working in a position as early as Friday, July 6th.
- If you are an incoming/Fall 2018 UNMC student, your first day of work cannot be before the first day of classes (August 20th).
- For more information about FWS, click here.
- Reach out to the contact person for positions you are interested in, and they will provide any special application instructions.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Brenda Nickol with COPH Career Services.
2018-19 COPH FWS Positions:
- FILLED ACE Internationalization Lab Graduate Assistant
- Dean’s Office Student Worker
- (CRHD) – Community Research Assistant
- College of public Health (EAOH) Agricultural Center Assistant
- College of public Health (EAOH) Lab Assistant
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Graduate Assistant for Dr. Baccaglini
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Graduate Assistant for Drs. Medcalf and Cieslak
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Research Assistant
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Student Research Assistant
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Teacher Assistant for Dr. Hill
- College of Public Health Epidemiology Teacher Assistant for Dr. Baccaglini
- College of Public Health Health Promotion Community Student Research Assistant
- College of Public Health Health Promotion Research Assistant
- College of Public Health (OPHP) Practice Program Assistant
Under limited supervision, handles a single administrative or program operation, function, or activity in a contributory capacity with the immediate supervisor or manager and performs varied administrative, technical, and/or program support work.
Lincoln NSOB 3rd floor Newborn Screening / Immunizations Programs Areas Continue reading “Metabolic Food Program Coordinator”