To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and up to 2 years experience in data or statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or data analytics.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
- Ideal candidate would have experience using analytic tools such as Power BI, Tableau, R and/or SAS.
- Skilled at writing queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Healthcare data experience is a plus.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for this requirement.
- The ability to meet or exceed the attendance and timeliness requirements of their departments.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
View the job description and apply online here.
NOTE: they will be hiring two individuals under this posting. Also, a COPH alumnae (Kate Grafel) currently works on this team and is happy to answer any questions. Reach out to Career Services for contact information.