The Kenya Love, with the Center for Reducing Health Disparities at COPH is seeking a student worker for 10-15hrs/wk. Position description is below. Individual must be able to work in Omaha at least some of the time. Federal Work Study student is preferred, but there is a possibility of this being an hourly position.
Email Kenya Love with CRHD directly if you are interested.
All Federal Work Study (FWS) positions for the 2020-21 Academic Year are now posted.
A few things to know:
- You must be eligible for FWS, according to your 2020-21 FAFSA. If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact UNMC Financial Aid.
- If you are a current/returning UNMC student, you may begin working in a position any time.
- If you are an incoming/Fall 2020 UNMC student, your first day of work cannot be before the first day of classes (August 24th).
- For more information about FWS, click here.
- Reach out to the contact person for positions you are interested in, and they will provide any special application instructions.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Brenda Nickol with COPH Career Services.
View available FWS positions at UNMC here.
Jesse Bell, new faculty in EAOH is seeking an FWS student to assist with various projects related to his work around climate and health. See the job description below, and contact Dr. Bell if interested.