All Federal Work Study (FWS) positions for the 2020-21 Academic Year are now posted.
A few things to know:
- You must be eligible for FWS, according to your 2020-21 FAFSA. If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact UNMC Financial Aid.
- If you are a current/returning UNMC student, you may begin working in a position any time.
- If you are an incoming/Fall 2020 UNMC student, your first day of work cannot be before the first day of classes (August 24th).
- For more information about FWS, click here.
- Reach out to the contact person for positions you are interested in, and they will provide any special application instructions.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Brenda Nickol with COPH Career Services.