Application period: December 21, 2015-January 18, 2016
THE GLOBAL HEALTH FELLOWS PROGRAM (GHFP) II SUMMER INTERNSHIP APPLICATION SEASON HAS ARRIVED!
As a GHFP-II summer Intern, you will work alongside world-renowned global health experts at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). GHFP-II Interns deliver high-level technical support for international projects in maternal and child health, family planning, HIV/AIDS, infectious diseases, and other technical areas. Interns have clear learning objectives and an effective evaluation method to maximize their experience. Through the Internship program, GHFP-II creates a pipeline for the next generation of global health professionals that is representative of American diversity.
- Explore Internship opportunities by reading the 2016 Summer Internship Preview (download below)
- Application period: December 21, 2015 through 5:00 pm EST January 18, 2016
- How to apply: Go to www.ghfp.net.
- Complete an online profile, including a tailored resume.
- Write answers to three essay questions, reflecting on your interests, passion, experience, and skills. Please note the essays carry considerable weight, and we strongly recommend leaving time to develop thoughtful and compelling answers.
You may apply to one summer internship, and list a second choice within your application.