Stratis Health just posted a new Program Manager position, which will be focused on rural and population health. It’s a national search and the new Program Manager can be based anywhere in the U.S.; and it could be one full-time person or two part-time people.
Stratis is seeking a Program Manager to manage the planning and implementation of rural health care improvement and population health-focused projects.
This job is for you if you are (a)
- Successful project manager with demonstrated experience managing small to large scale projects
- Quality improvement educator, trainer, convener, and facilitator
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships
- Good at communication, both verbal and written
- Experienced with technical and/or proposal writing
- Focused with a desire to both drive and execute projects
- Able to find joy in problem-solving/pivoting/finding solutions
- Able to synthesize information and concepts and use storytelling to impart messages and knowledge
- Adaptable and comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Committed to creative problem-solving, even under pressure
- Team player – someone who enjoys working collaboratively with internal and external teams to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Committed to the advancement of inclusion, health equity, and racial justice