Happy 7th Birthday to our UNMC ID Blog!

We just turned 7!

As this month comes to a close, I want to share a brief look-back and a lot of gratitude to all those who have made this blog possible.

February 14, 2017 was our first UNMC ID blog post. It is amazing how much time has passed since then, and we are so grateful to all of our readers of our content, and for all of our UNMC colleagues and trainees who have contributed to this blog over the years. There are over 500 posts to-date filled with introductions, accolades, accomplishments and education! I encourage you to go back and review your favorite posts, those you may have missed, and please do continue to share the posts with others!

I want to specifically call out a special thanks to Dr. Rupp, our ID Division chief who has remained continually supportive of sharing the work, expertise and accomplishments of our Division through this platform. I would also like to thank my partner in crime in coordinating this blog, Dr. Marcelin, who has been a continued author, curator of content and social media disseminator and supporter of all these efforts. Finally, I also would like to thank our amazing student editor, Zachary VanRoy, who truly is invaluable in ensuring we have content to share.

Thank you again to everyone who has supported us, contributed to the blog, and who has read and shared our content. We are continually grateful!