“Epidemiology, Re-emerging Infectious Diseases, and Pandemics”
The Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth (CTY) is seeking instructors for our summer program at Princeton University. CTY offers challenging academic programs for highly talented high school students from across the country and around the world. Positions are also available at residential and day sites at colleges, universities, and schools along the east and west coasts. (For a full list of sites,https://cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer/sites_dates.html.)
We are currently seeking individuals with expertise in a number of public policy-related subjects, including, but not limited to:
- Public Health and Public Policy
- Biomedical Science Policy
- Medical Anthropology
Why teach for CTY?
- Competitive salary plus room and board at our residential sites.
- Share your passion with highly motivated and talented students.
- Develop your teaching skills in a supportive, collegial environment.
- Work alongside dedicated educators from around the world.
- Limited class size (15 students), plus a teaching assistant for each class, ensures a low student-teacher ratio.
2019 Princeton Program Core Dates
- Session 1: June 20 – July 13, 2019
- Session 2: Site operates one session only.
Terms of Employment
- Starting salary for instructors: $2,400-$3,000 (per session).
- Room and board are provided at our residential sites.
- Instructor candidates generally have independent classroom teaching experience, graduate coursework, and at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Position details: https://cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer/positions/residential/instructor.html.
- Employment with CTY: https://cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer/.
Please fill out an online application at https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-2019-CTY-Summer-Programs-New-Application-MD-21209/519183000/.erT U gG tegpY VK Ue