East Central District Health Department/Good Neighbor Community Health Center is a Local Health Department and Federally Qualified Health Center serving central Nebraska. We provide public health, WIC, comprehensive primary medical, behavioral health, and dental care, along with pharmacy services at 2 locations in Platte and Dodge Counties serving a diverse and mostly underserved population of all ages. We employ over 120 employees and we strive to improve the health and well-being of our community.
The Public Health Emergency Response Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Coordination and preparation of agency emergency response functions.
- Collaboration with private, local, state, and federal emergency response partners.
- Development and review of agency policies and procedures as they relate to public health emergency response.
- Training and coordination of staff in accordance with the National Response Framework.
- Agency participation in local, state, and regional response exercises and trainings.
- The fulfillment of assigned contracts between the agency and its funder.
- Maintaining budgets as stipulated by agency contracts
The preferable applicant will be/have:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years experience in related field.
- Worked within a multi-source funded agency
- Highly motivated and able to fulfill job duties with limited supervision
- Able to create and maintain a budget
- Able to travel locally
Apply online at http://ecdhd.ne.gov/employment/