Who should be applying for: PhD student who has hearts and passions in geriatric issues, system transformation, social determinants of health, and program evaluation.
Timeline: 8/1/2020 – 6/30/2021 (1 year contract, renewable based on performance/funding availability)
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Organizing skill
- Cultural competency
- SPSS/SAS/STATA (basic to intermediate level)
- Prefer if having experience in program evaluation
- Prefer if having experience in interviews/focus groups
- Attending meetings
- Quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Development and operation of geriatric education program
- Data coding and analysis
- Assist in report or manuscripts (e.g., literature review or table)
Addendum: This is a federally funded project, so applicants with citizenship or permanent resident status will only be eligible.
Please contact JY Kim for questions (email@example.com)