We are looking for a research assistant for a newly funded mental health research project, Feasibility of Using Smartphone Apps in Primary Care to Manage Underserved Patients with Mental Illness.
The position is for 5-10 hours/week starting after IRB approval tentatively start date in September.
The student will assist faculty for research activities. Primary duties include but not limited to:
- Conduct literature searches and reviews
- Draft, revise, and edit reports, grants, and manuscripts
- Recruit study participants, particularly on days when participants are accessible.
- Assist with focus group interviews
- Assist with survey data collection activities
- Clean and analyze data using SAS
Special Skills Required:
- Good writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good data analysis skills
- Experience with critical review of scientific articles
View the full job description and application instructions in the document below.