The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program is accepting applications through October 15, 2017. The Program will provide hands-on-experience in applying and managing big data, bioinformatics strategies and computational platforms.
Recent graduates or current students who will soon complete their degrees are encouraged to apply. The fellowships offer a very competitive annual stipend, insurance and an annual travel allowance.
Please see below and visit the website (https://orise.orau.gov/nih/current-opportunities/index.html) for details.
As an ORISE Research Participant in the NIAID Emerging Leaders in Data Science Fellowship Program in the OSMO Office of Data Science and Emerging Technologies, the participant will receive training and hands-on-experience in applying and managing big data, bioinformatics strategies and computational platforms and tool development to study infectious, immunological, and allergic diseases in both extramural and intramural divisions at NIAID and will receive training in the intersection and management of big data and disease-oriented data-intense research efforts.
This fellowship opportunity offers
- A one-year residency program for Science and Engineering graduates
- A program combining curriculum and project work conveniently located at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Research Participants will be provided with a stipend, travel and training allowance and health benefits.
Opportunity Details and to Apply:
- The Program will be accepting applications beginning September 1, 2017. Recent graduates are invited to apply
- Submit an on-line application at:
- Bachelors or Masters earned within five years of July start date
- S. citizenship required.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2017