The Family Medicine Interest Group held its annual Family Medicine Residency Fair on Wednesday, February 15th.
The annual event gives UNMC students an opportunity to learn about family medicine residencies in the surrounding area. Representatives from six programs were present to talk about their respective programs.
Thank you to the following programs for their participation:
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Family Medicine
- Lincoln Family Medicine Program
- Clarkson Family Medicine
- Northeast Iowa Family Medicine Residency Program – Waterloo, IA
- Smokey Hill Family Medicine Residency – Salina, Kansas
- Siouxland Medical Education Foundation – Sioux City, IA