UNMC provides free flu vaccinations to all students at the student health center or at one of the flu vaccine clinics on campus listed below. Also, remember to go online and report your vaccination status. Even if you will not receive one this year, we need to have vaccination status recorded by all students..
- Friday, Nov. 10, 2:30 to 6:30 p.m., Lower Storz Pavilion 1-4
- Friday, Nov. 17, noon to 2 p.m., Lower Storz Pavilion 1-4
- Friday, Dec. 1, 7:30 to 11:30 a.m., Lower Storz Pavilion 1-4
- Friday, Dec. 8, 2:30 to 6:30 p.m., University Towers Private Dining Rooms A, B and C
- Student health clinic any time by appointment
To report your vaccination status, please visit:
http://now.nebraskamed.com/ and click on the “Influenza Vaccine” link on the right.