The National Science Foundation is awarding grants to doctoral students to improve the quality of their dissertation research through funding for items not normally available through the student’s university.
This grant is available to both international and domestic students enrolled in a U.S. academic institution and must be submitted by the dissertation adviser on behalf of the student.
Supporting programs include:
- Division of Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences (BCS)
- Cultural Anthropology
- Documenting Endangered Languages
- Geography and Spatial Sciences
- Biological Anthropology
- Division of Social and Economic Sciences (SES)
- Decision, Risk and Management Sciences
- Law and Social Science
- Methodology, Measurement, and Statistics
- Political Science
- Science, Technology, and Society
- National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics (NCSES)
- Research on Science and Technology
- Surveys and Statistics Program
- SBE Office of Multidisciplinary Activities
- Science of Science and Innovation Policy
Please visit http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=96614 for more information on this grant opportunity.