Hello Graduate Students,
As you may have heard, UNMC has recently formed a Graduate Studies Alumni Chapter!
The goals of this chapter are to assist graduate studies alumni in:
- Discovering internship, employment and other professional opportunities
- Staying in touch with your graduate school friends after graduation
- Remaining active in a large professional network of UNMC Graduate Studies Alumni
Our chapter is open to UNMC students in the Graduate Studies Program of the University of Nebraska Graduate College. To help grow out network, we invite graduate students to join for free! To activate your complimentary student membership please contact the Alumni Relations office at 402-559-4385 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chapter also welcomes alumni who already earned their degrees, faculty/postdocs that may have earned their degree elsewhere who share in our mission. Learn more about our organization on our webpage (http://www.unmc.edu/alumni/councils/gradstudies/index.html) or LinkedIn group page (https://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=6558485).
This is a brand new organization on campus and we are striving to develop a contacts database. We are looking to the current graduate students on campus to help! In exchange for your help, we would like to provide you with a FREE GIFTS!
For referring 1 member – a pen with UNMC logo
For referring 2 members – a note pad, a pen and a folder with UNMC logo
For referring 3 or more members – string backpack, a magnet, a window cling, a note pad, a pen and a folder with UNMC logo
Gifts are available while supply lasts.
To participate, follow these simple steps:
1) Provide the name, and CURRENT email address, and Institution (if available) of someone that has graduated from the college of Graduate Studies at UNMC
2) Send this information to email@example.com
3) Be sure to provide your campus mailing and contact information so we can send you your FREE GIFTS!
Where do you find this information?
Here are some ideas to help:
1) Send the CURRENT email address of your recently graduated friends and colleagues
2) Utilize pubmed to search for contact information of graduates from your lab or department
3) Search social media sites such as LinkedIn and Twitter to find contact info from graduates of your lab or department
If you have any questions, please contact Anna Boyum, a member of the Alumni Chapter (firstname.lastname@example.org).