The UNMC Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research will host a virtual Research Town Hall webinar on Friday, May 14, from 11 a.m.-noon, to provide researchers with a status update on the following:
- Masking and social distancing in research spaces;
- Summer Undergraduate Research Program students and caveats;
- Other volunteers and international scholars;
- New National Institutes of Health “Biosketch” and “Other” support pages;
- COVID related research forms and processes; and
- New IRB fees.
The town hall will be held via a Zoom Webinar. A recording of the webinar can be found here.