In January, PCORI will launch a new funding application system, PCORI Online to enhance the application experience throughout the Letter of Intent and application submission process The new PCORI Online will open to applicants on January 17, the first day that LOIs can be submitted for the Cycle 1 2017 funding opportunities. All PCORI funding opportunities for Cycle 1 2017 onward will utilize the new system.
Three training sessions will be offered to learn the details of how to use the new system, sessions will be:
- 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM, January 12, 2017
- 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM, January 18, 2017
- 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM, January 24, 2017
Dec. 19, 2016
NIH Policy Update: NRSA, Single IRB, & Revised SF424
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has announced the following policy updates:
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards (NRSA) Postdoctoral Stipends, Training Related Expenses, Institutional Allowance and Tuition/Fees Effective for Fiscal Year 2017. For more information: (NOT-OD-17-003)
- Notice of Extension of Effective Date for Final NIH Policy on the Use of a Single Institutional Review Board for Multi-Site Research. For more information: (NOT-OD-17-027)
- Revised SF424 (R&R) Application Guides and Supplemental Instructions Available. For more information: (NOT-OD-17-023)
To receive funding opportunity announcements and notices from the NIH, subscribe to the NIH Guide to Grants and Contracts.
If you have questions, please contact Deborah Vetter. Sponsored Programs Administration
Adrian Koesters, Ph.D., editorial grant specialist, will hold a six-session seminar for post-doctoral students on effective writing strategies beginning Jan. 10. The course, designed for post-doctoral researchers who wish to improve their basic writing skills, runs through Feb. 14. Participants must commit to attending at least five of the six sessions, which will be held Tuesdays from 1-1:50 p.m. at the Durham Research Center, Room 1005. Pre-registration is required. Registration is available via REDCap on the Post-Doc web page.