“Catalyzing Translational Innovation”
Monday, October 23rd, 2017
Christopher Austin, M.D., director of the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) at the National Institutes of Health, will be the keynote speaker for the Annual Great Plains IDeA-CTR Scientific Meeting. NCATS’ mission is to enhance the development, testing and implementation of diagnostics and therapeutics across a wide range of human diseases and conditions. The center collaborates with other government agencies, industry, academia and the nonprofit community.
The Scientific Meeting, held October 23rd-24th will include:
- clinical and translational research presentations;
- clinical research resources across the network;
- community engagement activities;
- interactive workshops (including a mock study section); and
- information about Great Plains IDeA-CTR’s mission to build infrastructure for clinical and translational research.
The conference is designed for clinical and translational researchers (CTR) across the Great Plains, including physicians, advanced practice nurses, nurses, administrators and other health care professionals as well as community members interested in CTR.
For registration information and to access a full agenda for the event, see the website.
The meeting is sponsored by the Great Plains IDeA-CTR in conjunction with the UNMC Center for Continuing Education and UNMC College of Nursing Continuing Nursing Education.