- Basic biostatistics : statistics for public health practice B. Burt Gerstman. WA 950 G383b 2015
- Care of military service members, veterans, and their families edited by Stephen J. Cozza, Matthew N. Goldenberg, Robert J. Ursano. WB 116 C2711 2014
- Designing clinical research Stephen B. Hulley, MD, MPH, Steven R. Cummings, MD, Warren S. Browner, MD, MPH, Deborah G. Grady, MD, MPH, Thomas B. Newman, MD, MPH. WA 950 D457 2013
- The doctor wore petticoats: women physicians of the old West Chris Enss. WZ 150 E599d 2006
- Epidemiology: study design and data analysis Mark Woodward. WA 950 W899e 2014
- Health care USA: understanding its organization and delivery Harry A. Sultz, Kristina M. Young. W 84 AA1 S964h 2014
- Health sciences literature review made easy: the matrix method Judith Garrard WZ 345 G238h 2014
- High-yield gross anatomy Ronald W. Dudek, Thomas M. Louis. QS 18.2 D845h 2015
- Medieval medicine: the art of healing, from head to toe Luke Demaitre. WZ 54 D369m 2013
- Pharmacotherapy: a pathophysiologic approach [edited] by Joseph T. DiPiro, Robert L. Talbert, Gary C. Yee, Gary R. Matzke, Barbara G. Wells, L. Michael Posey. WB 330 P5357 2014
- Polio wars: Sister Elizabeth Kenny and the golden age of American medicine Naomi Rogers WZ 100 R7241p 2014
- The RDA workbook: learning the basics of Resource Description and Access Margaret Mering, editor Z 694.15 R47 2014
- Wounded: a new history of the Western Front in World War I Emily Mayhew. WZ 112 M469w 2013
The library is pleased to announce that it is now able to subscribe to the complete library of Springer Journal titles. By joining the LYRASIS consortium, a group of libraries working together to find better pricing through group negotiation, McGoogan is now able to enter into this offer. Currently the library subscribes to 15 Springer titles. This journal package contains over 1700 titles. A full title list and description of the package deal can be viewed here.
The journals will be accessible through the library home page by searching in the catalog for a journal title or by searching under the ‘online journals’ tab.