To help students relax while finishing out the semester, the McGoogan Library of Medicine will host relaxation breaks the weeks of April 22nd and 29th. All are welcome.
- Memory Wall: The library will be closing for renovation and we invite the UNMC community to stop by the library and add a favorite memory or just your name to our wall. Before renovation begins, we will be photographing the wall to preserve these memories in our archives.
- Pet therapy: Volunteers from Midlands Pet Therapy, a local pet therapy organization, will bring dogs to the library to help students and others de-stress, on the sixth floor of Wittson Hall on Tuesday, April 23rd, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Healthy snack break: Grab a healthy snack in the Linder Lounge located on the sixth floor of the library. Snacks will be available (while supplies last) starting at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, April 24th.
- Wellness Corner: For additional relaxation, don’t forget to spend time in the library’s Wellness Corner, located on the northwest side of the sixth floor.
- Extended hours: The library will have extended hours during final exam week:
- Sunday, April 28: 1-10 p.m.
- Monday, April 29 through Thursday, May 2nd: 7:30 a.m.-midnight
The library will be closed for renovation beginning on May 6th.