Welcome new staff: Jennifer Keitges

Jennifer Keitges, PTA, recently joined the staff of our Medical Imaging and Therapeutic Sciences programs. Here’s more about Jen in her own words:

I was born and raised in Lincoln, NE where I grew up on a small acreage with horses near Pioneers Park. I stayed in Lincoln, received my AAS in Business and Physical Therapist Assistant. Met my amazing husband, Dave, of 33 years and lived in Lincoln until recently we moved to an acreage in Raymond, NE. We have three children. Our two boys live in Omaha, and our oldest son married last year. Our youngest, daughter, is a sophomore at UNL. 

I recently came from Southeast Community College where I was an adjunct instructor in the PTA Program for seven years and then the Director of Healthcare Continuing Education for almost four years. 

I love being outside either working in the yard or playing golf, hence the 54 acres we have. Fall is my favorite time of year, and I’m looking forward to the holidays and as our children grow older, expanding our family with both humans and animals.

I am excited for this new adventure with UNMC.