Welcome intern Abbey Kegley

Abbey Kegley

Abbey Kegley started interning for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs last year and has been a huge help. Here’s more about Abbey in her own words:

Since beginning my internship at UNMC I have had a blast expanding my knowledge of higher education and Student Affairs. Writing and communications have always been strong interests and assets of mine and being able to develop my skills under the guide of such wonderful folks has been such a fantastic experience. I am a recent graduate of UNL in 2021 but was born and raised in Omaha with UNMC being an integral part of my life growing up. My father has worked for UNMC most of my life (I remember him bringing me along for Bring Your Daughter to Work day) and influenced me to volunteer with the Munroe-Meyer Institute throughout middle and high school, shaping me into the person I am today. My time with UNMC thus far has been amazing and I am so grateful to be a part of the EMSA and CAHP team!