Welcome new intern: Logan Rich

Logan Rich

Logan Rich recently joined our Enrollment Management and Student Affairs team as a media and communications intern. Here’s more about Logan in his own words:

At a young age, I knew I wanted to be an artist in some shape or form. In high school I took a handful of art classes, including an Intro to Graphic Design class, where I realized how much I enjoyed the digital aspect of art and being able to create things for people to use and interact with. I graduated from Papillion Lavista South High School in 2015, went on to graduate from Metropolitan Community College in 2019, and decided to continue my education at the University of Nebraska Omaha, where I’m set to graduate in May of this year. I’m excited to start this internship and gain more knowledge from a professional setting while being able to contribute the skills I’ve learned.