Welcome new faculty: Betsy Knobbe

Betsy Knobbe, BS, RT(R), recently joined the Medical Imaging and Therapeutic Sciences Department as clinical education coordinator for radiography and computed tomography. Here’s more about Betsy in her own words:

“I am originally from Snyder, NE. I always knew I wanted to pursue a career in health care. After completing a work study program in high school, I quickly realized that radiography was the profession for me. I attended Clarkson College and received my Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology degree and Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging degree in 2009.

I have had the opportunity to work and gain experience in multiple radiology departments, most recently at Nebraska Medicine-Bellevue. While I thoroughly enjoy working with patients in the clinical setting, I also have a passion for teaching and working with students. This new role as a clinical coordinator combines the patient care and education aspects and will allow me to share my knowledge and experience more directly with students.

I am excited to be a part of the College of Allied Health Professions here at UNMC.”

We’re happy to have you on the team, Betsy!

1 comment

1. Cindy Skarda says:

Welcome Betsy!