Welcome new faculty: Krystal Davis

Krystal Davis, MLS(ASCP)CM, recently joined the Medical Laboratory Science program faculty. Here’s more about Krystal in her own words:

“Though I was born and raised in Oklahoma, I had family that lived in Omaha and frequently visited here throughout my life. My husband and I were happy to seize the opportunity to move here when it presented itself in 2012. I graduated from UNMC with a BS in Medical Laboratory Science in 2014 and have been working as a Medical Laboratory Scientist for Nebraska Medicine since then. I have also had the privilege of being trained to work in the Nebraska Biocontainment Unit which has been a great adventure. I am humbled and honored to be given the opportunity to return as an instructor to the program that trained me.

In my spare time I enjoy hanging out with friends and family, attending the theater and symphony, making music with the amazing musicians in my life that allow me to sing along from time to time, reading, and spending time outdoors.”

Welcome to the CAHP, Krystal!

sQbAH gE q U

1 comment

1. Charles Roach says:

So proud, congratulations Krystal!