Letter of Intent: July 10, 2018
Full Application: September 24, 2018
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation has started a lung transplant initiative to address the unmet needs of people with cystic fibrosis with advanced lung disease. The mission of this initiative is to improve the care and long-term outcomes of individuals with CF with advanced lung disease.
The Advancing Research Solutions to Chronic Lung Allograft Dysfunction (CLAD) award is intended to improve our understanding of the mechanism(s) of lung transplant rejection and identify approaches to improve survival in people with CF post-lung transplant. Please visit the CFF website for areas of interest and full guidelines document.
General Guidelines and Eligibility
- Collaborative research awards will be considered for funding up to $350,000 per year for up to two years, plus 8 percent indirect costs to support integrated, multiple independent investigator projects collaborating around a common theme or topic.
- One application is required for each collaborative project. A principal investigator (PI) must submit one application on behalf of all participating PIs, and the budget must include a lead site with the other participating sites as subcontractors.
- Collaborative research awards may be considered for renewal for a third year of funding after the initial funding cycle based on progress toward achieving the aims of the project and the availability of funds.
- Funding for independent smaller research awards up to $150,000 per year for up to two years, plus 8 percent indirect costs will be considered.
- U.S. residents and international applicants are welcome to apply.
For More Information
Those who are interested in any funding programs offered by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation can get further information or discuss the potential relevance of their studies or research, by contacting the Grants and Contracts office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Direct Inquiries to:
Grants and Contracts Office
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
4550 Montgomery Avenue
Suite 1100 N
Bethesda, MD 20814