UNMC_Acronym_Vert_sm_4c
University of Nebraska Medical Center

Welcome new staff: Kim Rehtus

Kim Rehtus

Kim Rehtus, MM, recently joined our Kearney staff at the Health Science Education Complex. Here’s more about Kim in her own words:

I am originally from Kimball, Neb, and after living in various cities in Nebraska and Colorado, my family and I have enjoyed living in Kearney for the last 11 years. Whether as a student at Hastings College and UNL or in a professional capacity at UNK, I have always enjoyed being involved with higher education.

I have worked at UNK as a Choral Accompanist (my credentials are Master of Music in piano performance) and have spent the last eight years as an Office Associate in the Teacher Education department. I still do some freelance accompanying but enjoy spending most of my time outside the office visiting with my husband, daughters, and friends on our front porch, caring for our yard and houseplants, and generally being excited about life.