UNMC_Acronym_Vert_sm_4c
University of Nebraska Medical Center

Welcome new staff: Kelley Parde

Portrait of Kelley Parde in the Sorrell Center.

Kelley Parde, MPA, RT(R), RDMS recently joined our Department of Medical Sciences staff and is the Physician Assistant Education Program Supervisor. Here’s more about Kelley in her own words.

I grew up in Waverly, Nebraska. I started my college career at Northwest Missouri State University in Maryville, Missouri. I was then accepted to UNMC where I received my Bachelor of Science in Radiation Science Technology. I hold certifications in Radiography and Sonography. A few years after graduating from UNMC I went on to receive my Master of Public Administration from UNO.  

Outside of work I enjoy spending time golfing with my soon to be husband, reading and taking our dog on golf cart rides through our neighborhood. I also enjoy traveling and spending time with friends and family. I’m excited to back in the CAHP and I’m looking forward to working with the Department of Medical Sciences team!