UNMC_Acronym_Vert_sm_4c
University of Nebraska Medical Center

Welcome new staff: Mary P. Brown

Mary Brown recently joined our staff as HR associate. Here’s more about Mary in her own words:

“I have lived in Council Bluffs for 17 years – I love the Hawkeyes, sports in general and hanging out with our family. I have an 18-year-old daughter who will graduate in 2020 and I’m currently trying to adjust to an upcoming empty nest.

I have worked for UNMC for four years and recently changed positions coming to CAHP from MMI. I love living in the Midwest and love all the seasons that we have. I enjoy Human Resources, connecting with employees, and being able to help in the best and worst of times. People are my motivation to grow, train and lead when the time arises.

Fun fact: I graduated with 24 people and can tell you where they live and how their current life is now. I have four best friends from elementary school that I stay in contact with.”

Happy to have you in the College, Mary!