The March 2014 issue of Focus on Friends, a newsletter for the Friends of the UNMC McGoogan Library, is now available. Articles include an introduction of the library’s new director, Emily McElroy, articles on the Wolfensberger collection, library statistics, and a treasure from the rare book rooms, and a save the date for the 6th annual Davis Lecture. Check the issue out here.
- Note from the Interim Director, Marie Reidelbach
- New McGoogan Library director announced
- Announcing a new one-stop service desk
- Change to document delivery fees
- Where have all the journals gone?
- Ready for a new school year: books donated to Fontenelle
- Read journals on your tablet with Browzine
- New resources, just in time for Fall
- UpToDate mobile app
- Most cited journals of 2012
- RefWorks tips
Printable version: ConnectedIssue6
The latest issue of the McGoogan Library of Medicine’s newsletter, Connected, is now available. The full issue can be downloaded here or you can peruse specific articles through the links below.
- Director’s Note
- April Library Classes
- Library Director Search
- Davis Lecture
- Chasing Citations
- Clinical Key
- Anatomical Models
- RefWorks Tip