The library will be closed on Monday September 2 in honor of Labor Day.
Due to high demand, the library has added two new video resources to the collection just in time for the start of the school year.
This video atlas was originally intended to be used by individual medical and dental students. Because of its realism, simple language, and three-dimensional quality, the Video Atlas has become popular with students and teachers in many other fields and also with people not on a professional learning path who are looking for information about human anatomy.
Part of the JoVE video journal suite, JoVE Neuroscience includes techniques from a wide variety of fields, focusing on those intended to lend insight into the structure, function, physiology and pathophysiology of the central and peripheral nervous systems.
The McGoogan Docs Order Articles system will be unavailable on Friday, August 9 from 8 a.m. until approximately 10 a.m. for a system update. During this time, requests cannot be made, nor articles retrieved. If you have an urgent patient care request, please call the Interlibrary Loan Department at 559-7085 with your request. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Due to technical issues in the Apple app store, the free Micromedex Drug Information app is requiring a password. While this problem is being fixed, a temporary solution has been found.
- Log into Micromedex from the library’s website
- Click on Mobile Micromedex, which is near the upper left-hand corner of the screen
- Scroll down to find the information on the Micromedex Drug Interactions app. The password required for this app should work for the free drug information app.
Micromedex is currently working with the Apple app store to make the free app available again.
- AWHONN high-risk & critical care obstetrics editors, Nan H. Troiano, Carol J. Harvey, Bonnie Flood Chez. WY 157 H6373 2013
- Bancroft’s theory and practice of histological techniques [edited by] S. Kim Suvarna, Christopher Layton, John D. Bancroft. QS 525 T412 2013
- Berry & Kohn’s operating room technique. Nancymarie Phillips. WY 162 B534i 2013
- Biostatistics: a foundation for analysis in the health sciences Wayne W. Daniel, Ph.D., Chad L. Cross, Ph.D., PSTAT. WA 950 D184b 2013
- Color atlas and text of histology. Leslie P. Gartner, James Hiatt. QS 517 G2442c 2014
- Common problems in acute care surgery . Laura J. Moore, Krista L. Turner, S. Rob Todd, Editors. WO 700 C73449 2013
- Copeland and Afshari’s Principles and practice of cornea. Robert A. Copeland, Jr, Natalie Afshari, foreword, Claes H. Dohlman. WW 220 C7824p 2013
- Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders: DSM-5 [American Psychiatric Association ; DSM-5 Task Force]. WM 15 A512d 2013
- The doctor of nursing practice essentials: a new model for advanced practice nursing edited by Mary E. Zaccagnini, Kathryn Waud White. WY 18.5 D6372 2014
- The Esophagus edited by Joel E. Richter, Donald O. Castell. WI 250 E775 2012
- Essentials of autopsy practice: innovations, updates, and advances in practice. Guy N. Rutty, editor. QZ 35 E786 2013
- Family violence in the United States: defining, understanding, and combating abuse Denise A. Hines, Kathleen Malley-Morrison, Leila B. Dutton. W 860 H6627f 2013
- Foodborne illness, E. coli and Salmonella Marion Laskaria and Fred Korol, editors. WC 268 F6868 2011
- Fundamental nursing skills and concepts Barbara Kuhn Timby. WY 100 L674f 2013
- Fundamentals of microbiology Jeffrey C. Pommerville. QW 4 A354f 2014
- Fundamentals of revision knee arthroplasty : diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment [edited by] David J. Jacofsky and Anthony K. Hedley. WE 870 F9813 2013
- Genitourinary radiology : kidney, bladder and urethra : the pathologic basis Vikram S. Dogra, Gregory T. MacLennan, editors ; Ahmet Tuncay Turgut, Anastasia Canacci, associate editors ; Mehmet Ruhi Onur, assistant editor. WJ 140 G331 2013
- Ghrelin : production, action mechanisms and physiological effects Hiromasa Yamada and Kintaro Takahashi, editors. WK 185 G4278 2012
- Gout : diagnosis and management of gouty arthritis and hyperuricemia Robert Terkeltaub, N. Lawrence Edwards. WE 350 T318g 2013
- Handbook of academic writing for librarians Christopher V. Hollister. Z 669.7 H744h 2013
- Health economics and financing Thomas E. Getzen. W 74.1 G394h 2013
- The health professional’s guide to food allergies and intolerances Janice Vickerstaff Joneja. WD 310 J762h 2013
- Hemostasis and thrombosis: basic principles and clinical practice editors, Victor J. Marder … [et al.]. WH 312 H489 2013
- The hip and pelvis in sports medicine and primary care editors, Peter H. Seidenberg, Jimmy D. Bowen. WE 855 H667 2010s
- History and physical examination: a common sense approach Mark Kauffman. WB 290 K211h 2014
- Infectious disease epidemiology: theory and practice [edited by] Kenrad E. Nelson and Carolyn Masters Williams. WC 100 I403 2014
- An introduction to medicinal chemistry Graham L. Patrick. QV 744 P314i 2013
- Kaufman’s Clinical neurology for psychiatrists David Myland Kaufman, M.D. WL 141 K21c 2013
- Management of abdominal hernias edited by Andrew N. Kingsnorth, Karl A. LeBlanc. WI 955 M266 2013
- Medical biostatistics Abhaya Indrayan. WA 950 I419m 2013
- Microglia: biology, functions and roles in disease Charanjit Kaur and Ling Eng-Ang, editors. WL 102 M6265 2012
- Modern nutrition in health and disease editors, A. Catharine Ross … [et al.]. WB 400 M689 2014
- Neural Engineering Bin He, editor. QT 36 N4941 2013
- Neurogenesis in the adult brain Tatsunori Seki … [et al.]. QP 363 N4945 2011
- Nursing care plans: diagnoses, interventions, and outcomes [edited by] Meg Gulanick, Judith L. Myers. WY 100 N9745 2014
- Nursing diagnosis handbook: an evidence-based guide to planning care [edited by] Betty J. Ackley, Gail B. Ladwig. WY 100.4 N9735 2014
- Pathophysiology Lee-Ellen C. Copstead, Jacquelyn L. Banasik. QZ 140 C785p 2013
- Pharmaceutical calculations Howard C. Ansel. QV 16 S874p 2013
- The physician’s guide to eye care Jonathan D. Trobe ; developed in cooperation with American Academy of Pediatrics, American College of Emergency Physicians. WW 141 T843p 2012
- Physiology of behavior Neil R. Carlson. WL 102 C2843p 2013
- A practical approach to cardiac anesthesia editors, Frederick A. Hensley Jr., Donald E. Martin, Glenn P. Gravlee. WO 245 P895 2013
- Practical neuroangiography Pearse Morris. WL 141 M877p 2013
- Practical soft tissue pathology: a diagnostic approach [edited by] Jason L. Hornick. QZ 340 P8952 2013
- Principles and techniques in oncoplastic breast cancer surgery editor, Mahmoud Bahij El-Tamer. WP 870 P9573 2013
- Professional nursing: concepts & challenges [edited by] Beth Perry Black. WY 16 P9644 2014
- Pulmonary embolism: causes, symptoms and treatment Nicole J. Wright and Andrew Smith, editors. WG 420 P9826 2012
- Rating scales in mental health Martha Sajatovic, Luis F. Ramirez. WM 34 S158r 2012
- Research techniques for the health sciences James J. Neutens, Laurna Rubinson. WA 20.5 N497r 2014
- Rheumatology Ted R. Mikuls … [et al.]. WE 39 R472 2012
- Seizures and epilepsy Jerome Engel Jr. WL 385 E571s 2013
- Skin of color: a practical guide to dermatologic diagnosis and treatment Andrew F. Alexis, Victoria H. Barbosa, editors ; foreword by A. Paul Kelly. WR 141 S6283 2013
- Telehealth networks for hospital services: new methodologies [edited by] Vincenzo Gulla, ADITech, Italy, Angelo Rossi Mori, National Research Council, Italy, Francesco Gabbrielli, Rome General Hospital Umberto 1, Italy, Petro Lanzafame, Centro Neurolesi, Bonino Pulejo, Italy. W 83.1 T2679 2013
- WHO classification of tumours of soft tissue and bone edited by Christopher D.M. Fletcher … [et al.]. QZ 340 W9271 2013