The Order Articles / McGoogan Docs system will be unavailable on Friday, July 18 from 8 a.m. until 10 a.m. for a scheduled update. You may submit requests and access PDFs after the update. If you have an urgent patient care request, please call 402-559-7085. We apologize for this inconvenience.
The library will be closed on July 4 for the Independence Day holiday. We will re-open on Sunday, July 6 at 1 p.m. with our regular Summer hours.
With this new release, you have the option to create a BrowZine Account. If you have BrowZine installed on your iPhone and iPad, you may now “sync” your My Bookshelf contents. If you add a journal to My Bookshelf or clear a new article notification from your iPad, it will automatically appear on your iPhone.
Saved Article Limit Raised to 500
Based on popular demand, the Saved Article limit has been raised from 100 to 500 articles. BrowZine provides even more opportunity to browse now and read articles later.
Expanded My Bookshelf
For Android users, the My Bookshelf space has been expanded to 64 journals in 4 bookcases.
- Best graduate schools. W 19 B5611 2014
- Case files. Geriatrics Eugene C. Toy, Andrew N. Dentino, Lowell S. Johnson, Monique M. Williams. WT 18.2 T7561g 2014
- The collected works of Florence Nightingale. Lynn McDonald, editor. WZ 100 N688c
- Concepts in clinical pharmacokinetics William J. Spruill, William E. Wade, Joseph T. DiPiro, Robert A. Blouin, Jane M. Pruemer. QV 18.2 C744 201
- Current surgical therapy [edited by] John L. Cameron, Andrew M. Cameron. WO 100 C9761 2014
- Delivering health care in America: a systems approach Leiyu Shi, Douglas A. Singh. W 84 AA1 S555d 2015
- ENT board prep: high yield review for the otolaryngology in-service and board exams Fred Y. Lin, Zara M. Patel. WV 18.2 L7351e 2014
The library will be closing at 5:00 PM on Friday evenings and closed all day on Saturdays. A staffing shortage and low numbers of library usage during these hours prompted the change. The new summer library hours are Monday – Thursday 7:30 am – 10:00 pm; Friday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm; Sunday 1:00 pm – 10 pm. The majority of library resources can be accessed from off-campus or anywhere you have Internet access from www.unmc.edu/library.