- Basic concepts in pharmacology: what you need to know for each drug class. Janet L. Stringer. QV 4 S918b 2011
- Biopsy interpretation of the lung. Saul Suster, Cesar A. Moran. WF 600 S9649b 2012
- Blueprints obstetrics & gynecology. Tamara Callahan, Aaron B. Caughey. WQ 18.2 B658 2013
- Common liver disease and transplantation: an algorithmic approach to work-up and management [edited by] Robert S. Brown Jr. WI 700 C73449 2013
- Community/public health nursing practice: health for families and populations [edited by] Frances A. Maurer, Claudia M. Smith. WY 106 C73567 2013
- Contemporary orthodontics. William R. Proffit … [et al.]. WU 400 P964c 2013
- Coxiella burnetii : recent advances and new perspectives in research of the Q fever bacterium Rudolf Toman … [et al.], editors. WC 625 C879 2012
- Drug therapy for the elderly Martin Wehling, editor. WT 166 D7943 2013
- HIV prevention with Latinos: theory, research, and practice edited by Kurt C. Organista. WC 503.6 H9181 2012
- ImmunoFacts: vaccines and immunologic drugs, 2013 John D. Grabenstein. QW 539 G727i 2013
- Intracellular pathogens II: Rickettsiales edited by Guy H. Palmer, Abdu F. Azad ; lead editor, Ming Tan. WC 600 I61954 2012
- Jasper’s basic mechanisms of the epilepsies edited by Jeffrey L. Noebels … [et al.]. WL 385 J396 2012
- Laboratory management: principles and processes [edited by] Denise M. Harmening. QY 23 L123 2013
- Management of temporomandibular disorders and occlusion Jeffrey P. Okeson. WU 140.5 Ok41m 2013
- Medical microbiology Patrick R. Murray, Ken S. Rosenthal, Michael A. Pfaller. QW 4 M4862 2013
- Nursing pharmacology made incredibly easy! QV 39 N974 2013
- Occupational Video atlas of advanced minimally invasive surgery /|c[edited by] Constantine T. Frantzides, Mark A. Carlson. and environmental health: recognizing and preventing disease and injury edited by Barry S. Levy … [et al.]. WA 440 Oc144 2011
- Palliative medicine: a case-based manual edited by Doreen Oneschuk, Neil Hagen, and Neil MacDonald. WB 310 P168 2012
- A practical approach to EKG interpretation Raj K. Anand WG 140 A533p 2012s
- PreTest pediatrics: pretest self-assessment and review [edited by] Robert J. Yetman, Mark D. Hormann. WS 18.2 P371 2013
- Revision total hip and knee arthroplasty editors, Daniel J. Berry … [et al.]. WE 860 R4546 2012
- Testifying in court: guidelines and maxims for the expert witness. Stanley L. Brodsky. W 740 B8648t 2013
- Video atlas of advanced minimally invasive surgery [edited by] Constantine T. Frantzides, Mark A. Carlson. WO 517 A88045 2013
- Webb’s physics of medical imaging edited by M.A. Flower. WN 200 P5785 2012
- Women’s health: a primary care clinical guide [edited by] Ellis Quinn Youngkin … [et al.]. WA 309 W8721 2013
Annual Reviews website will be unavailable due to maintanence on Saturday March 1 from 8AM-12AM Sunday March 2.
On February 15, 2014 ProQuest RefWorks will make improvements to its internal systems to accommodate a growing number of users and reduce the need for future downtime.
An eight hour (8) maintenance window is needed to perform these enhancements, lasting from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. on February 16.
During this time period RefWorks users can expect sporadic availability, including periods of complete downtime. We anticipate that access issues and possible functionality problems will last anywhere from 3 to 15 minutes. If you experience issues with RefWorks during this maintenance window we recommend that you close your browser session, and return to RefWorks at a later time.