The library is currently offering a trial of two resources, helpful to both instructors and students. Please review these resources and let us know what you think.
Teaching Assistant is a presentation tool featuring thousands of stunning illustrations and clinical images from Gilroy et al. Atlas of Anatomy, Second Edition, which includes selected content from the Head and Neck Anatomy for Dental Medicine.
The Teaching Assistant platform enables instructors to enhance students’ learning experiences by incorporating dynamic visuals into lectures and course materials to present complex concepts with unprecedented clarity.
The Thieme Teaching Assistant allows you to:
- Export images as individual files or embedded into PowerPoint slides or PDFs
- Locate specific images using the search function
- Turn individual labels and leader lines “on” or “off” to prepare student study guides, handouts, tests and other materials for an individual image or a series of images
- Use the Teaching Assistant live in the classroom to magnify images and demonstrate
The Thieme E-Book Library is an acclaimed online collection of lavishly illustrated full-color downloadable textbooks from Thieme’s renowned Color Atlases and Flexibook series. It is exclusively available by institutional subscription. Each electronic book retains the outstanding educational utility of the print version, including exquisite full-color illustrations and instructive text – plus a powerful search function to help users easily locate topics across the entire collection.
This comprehensive electronic library covers every course in the medical school curriculum to help students, researchers and clinicians master critical subjects in medicine and the life sciences.
- Focused coverage of every clinical and scientific course in the medical school curriculum
- Practical two-page units featuring clear, concise text alongside full-color illustrations for easy reference and review
- Ideal course supplement, study companion, and refresher for students and educators
- Essential research resource for scientists and clinicians from every discipline
- Constant expansion keeps subscribers abreast of new topics
Access and Functionality
- User-friendly interface featuring high-quality full-color illustrations
- Download books quickly, save and read full-text downloads offline
- Easy navigation through interactive tables of content and detailed indexes
- Advanced searching tools for conducting field and full-text searches within individual books or throughout the entire E-Book Library
- Personalized accounts allow users to create bookshelves, set bookmarks, add notes, copy and print content directly, or download and print full chapters