- It’s open and right here on campus!
- It’s free for students AND employees AND family this year! (For all others, the fee is $7, which includes skates.)
- It’s fun!
- It’s good exercise so it’s good for you and you’ll be warm even though it’s cold. (They have heaters, too, if you need a little help.)
- You can burn off some holiday calories.
- Soak up a little sun and get some Vitamin D.
- Take a short break over lunch and you’ll be more productive when you get back to your desk. (They’re open from 11 AM-1 PM M-F)
- It’s family friendly (See other hours below).
- You can help a good cause. (This Saturday, Dec 7 – Freezin’ for a Reason.)
10. At least you can say you tried it, and did I mention that it’s fun?!
Operating hours until January 11th will be:
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday.
- Noon to 10 p.m. Saturday.
- Noon to 8 p.m. Sunday.