On Saturday, August 18 the vendor ProQuest will be performing some maintenance on their platforms. This downtime will affect some of the library’s resources:
- ProQuest ebooks will be unavailable from approximately 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- RefWorks will be unavailable from approximately 9:00 pm to 5:00 am
We are currently experiencing issues with our access to Scopus. We hope to have access restored soon.
Update: Scopus access has been restored. If you cannot access it, clear your browser cookies and cache.
EndNote X8 is now available to UNMC faculty, staff, and students and IDeA grant-supported investigators from institutions outside of UNMC under an academic site license. At this time, we are inviting all faculty who wish to upgrade to X8, and all faculty or researchers who write collaboratively with EndNote users to request EndNote. EndNote at UNMC is provided by the Nebraska INBRE grant, a complete cost partner, via the NIH IDeA award: Nebraska Research Network in Functional Genomics. EndNote is managed by the McGoogan Library of Medicine at UNMC.
Due to budget cuts, the McGoogan Library of Medicine has identified the resources below for cancellation. For the majority of the resources, access will be retained to content published during the subscribing years. New content can be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
Cancellations will go into effect January 2018.
If you would like to provide feedback on these planned reductions to the library’s collections, please send your comments to Alison Bobal at email@example.com by October 31, 2017.
- Alcohol and Alcoholism
- Annual Review of Analytical Chemistry
- Annual Review of Clinical Psychology
- Annual Review of Genetics
- Annual Review of Genomics and Human Genetics
- Annual Review of Nutrition
- Annual Review of Psychology
- Cambridge Quarterly of Health Care Ethics
- Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Hospitals
- Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Educause Review
- Experimental Biology and Medicine
- Frontiers In Bioscience
- International Psychogeriatrics
- JEMS: Journal of Emergency Medical Services
- Journal of Biochemistry
- Journal of Clinical Ethics
- Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine
- Journal of Public Health (Note: This is the Oxford publication, not the American Public Health Association title)
- Journal of Reproductive Medicine
- Library Journal
- Nebraska Medical Directory
- Nebraska Nurse
- Neonatal Network
- Oncology Nursing Forum
- USP Dictionary of USAN and International Drug Names
Effective immediately, the library’s subscription to BrowZine has been cancelled. Unfortunately due to budget constraints, we are not able to renew our subscription. We apologize for the short notice.