UNMC_Acronym_Vert_sm_4c
University of Nebraska Medical Center

Welcome new faculty: Colene Wade

Colene Wade

Colene Wade, PA-C is a new assistant professor in our Physician Assistant program. Here’s more about Colene in her own words:

I was born and raised in southwest Michigan. I had never been to Omaha prior to the time spent here during the interview process, but enjoyed my time here so much both meeting the faculty/staff and exploring the area that my family and I decided it was the right place for a new adventure.

I am excited for this new move and transitioning from clinical practice to full time teaching. My previous position has provided me with so many interesting clinical opportunities and experiences that I hope to share these with the students.

Along with our two children, my husband and I plan to get involved in local athletics and continue to explore all of what Omaha has to offer. We enjoy living an active lifestyle, being outside as much as possible. We hope to attend several Husker’s athletic events in the future but will always be donning the maize and blue when playing Michigan.

1 comment

1. Melissa Dorr says:

Welcome to the team, Colene! We’re so glad you’re here!