Welcome new staff: Lauren Driscoll

portrait of Lauren Driscoll

Lauren Driscoll, MHPE, RRT, recently joined our staff in the Division of Physician Assistant Education. Here’s more about Lauren in her own words:

I am originally from Southwest Iowa. I attended Midland University and earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Natural Science, then earned my Master of Health Professions Education from University of Missouri – Kansas City.

I have spent most of my career working in education, whether it has been working with students or healthcare providers. It has always been a rewarding experience being part of a team dedicated to educating and training students, as well as helping them achieve their goals.

My husband and I recently relocated back to the Omaha area from Kansas City. We have two very spoiled cats, Nacho and Boots. In my spare time, I enjoy watching our nephews’ sporting events, camping and spending time with family.
I am honored to have the opportunity to be working at UNMC in the College of Allied Health Professions as part of the Physician Assistant team. I am looking forward to assisting and supporting our Physician Assistant students and faculty!

U bQVY zxw Y