Welcome new staff: Chuck Fletcher

Chuck Fletcher, MA, Ed, is the new Clinical Education Programs Supervisor for the Division of Physician Assistant Education and staff in the Department of Medical Sciences. Here’s more about Chuck in his own words:

UNMC will by my third University. I helped to develop the Physician Assistant program at College of Saint Mary here in Omaha as their Clinical Education Liaison. I also worked at Indiana State University in their Advanced Practice Nursing program about 10 years ago. My most recent position was in medical staffing with Medical Solutions here in Omaha.

I am originally from Council Bluffs but have been a Nebraskan since 2014. I’m married with 3 daughters – one in high school, another in middle school and the youngest in elementary, so that keeps us pretty busy. My wife and I are members at Lifegate Church and we are involved in several volunteer activities there. Beyond that, I enjoy board games, Dodger baseball and deer hunting. Thank you all for the warm welcome!