Welcome new faculty: Brandy Sundberg

Brandy Sundberg BS, RT(R), RDMS, recently joined the faculty of the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program. Here’s more about Brandy in her own words:

“I was raised in Clarks, Nebraska and graduated with my BS in Radiation Science Technology in 2002 from UNMC in the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program. Shortly after graduation, I moved to Oregon. I am the Lead Perinatal Sonographer, Sonographer Educator and Neurospe-cialist for Center for Genetics Maternal Fetal Medicine.

I have always been driven to learn and grow in this profession. I am really looking forward to sharing my experience in scanning skills and in-depth clinical knowledge to guide our students to success.

In my time outside of clinic I am also a yoga and mindfulness/meditation teacher. I love spending my time with my family and our 2 dogs! I also love surfing, yoga, cycling, and running!

I am so excited to be a part of UNMC Faculty!”