GqYdZxxRORZ

Welcome new faculty: Iris Gipson

Iris Gipson, MPAS, PA-C, recently joined our faculty in the Division of Physician Assistant Education. Here’s more about Iris in her own words:

I’m excited to be on faculty at UNMC! I have always had the utmost pride for my profession and our unique role in medicine. I am a clinician who enjoys caring for patients and have a passion for advancing our profession. I am greatly honored to be provided the opportunity to teach and be a mentor to future generations of Physician Assistants.

My family and I relocated from Texas to allow my husband to attend a local Nurse Anesthetist program. We made several visits to Omaha before making the big move from Texas. We were quite impressed with how friendly everyone was and were drawn to all the amenities the city had to offer. We look forward to raising our two daughters in the area and establishing our new roots as Nebraskans. Go Huskers!