Welcome new faculty: Greg Mehrer

Greg Mehrer, MBA, RT(R), recently joined the department of medical imaging and therapeutic sciences. Greg is the new clinical education coordinator for the radiography and cardiovascular interventional technology programs.

Here’s more about Greg in his own words:

“I am originally from a small town in South Dakota called Scotland. My college education began at the University of South Dakota for Health Services Administration. After that I graduated from Sanford Health’s School of Radiologic Technology. While working in radiology, I obtained a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Sioux Falls. During that education and working in radiology, I developed a passion for teaching others and working with students. I learned many great things from some of my colleagues, and passing that knowledge along to incoming students is a very rewarding process. I look forward to growing my career here at UNMC.

In my free time I enjoy frisbee golf, concerts, reading, and playing cards.”

Welcome, Greg!